Keeping the Good Stuff: Leveraging Online Best Practices in Your Face-to-Face Class
This webinar will build on best practices in online pedagogy informed by the last year of remote teaching and online learning. Participants will share experiences and collaborate with peers to discuss how to take forward the effective strategies and techniques learned while teaching online during the Pandemic. The goal of this training is to ensure that the online learning environment continues to thrive and build on the good work done by the UNLV community over the past year.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify strategies and techniques that “worked” during the Pandemic
- Discuss how to ensure the continuation of best practices when returning in Fall 2021
- Provide resources for participants to assist with online teaching and course design
Recommended OIT WebCampus Sessions:
- WebCampus 203: Creating Pages and Changing Your Homepage
- WebCampus 210: Communication Method
- WebCampus 303: Discussion Forums
- WebCampus 314: Student Groups in WebCampus
The event is open to Faculty and Staff, register online.
UNLV Office of Online Education