Involving Students in Research with SOM
UNLV School of Medicine Undergraduate Researchers will give a short description of their research, describe how they got involved, and the benefits of working with the School of Medicine and its affiliated partners. Panelists will also participate in a Q&A session after their presentations.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn the type of research that is produced by SOM undergraduate researchers
- Learn how to become affiliated with a research lab
- Learn how to get involved in research with the School of Medicine
- Ava Platt, Cellular and Molecular Brain Lab; Jefferson Kinney Ph.D.
- Aaron Cheng, Neurogenetics and Precision Medicine Lab; Edwin Oh Ph.D.
- Emily Carter, Undergraduate Researcher, UNLV SoM Department of Surgery; Deborah Kuhls M.D. & UNLV SoM OB/GYN Department; David Howard M.D./Ph.D.
This workshop is free to all UNLV students.
The Office of Undergraduate Research is using Event Pass for all events and workshops. If you are new to Event Pass, please access this link to get familiarized with the platform. If you already have an Event Pass account, please RSVP by clicking on the red button below.
Office of Undergraduate Research
UNLV School of Medicine