UNLV Undergraduate Researchers will introduce their research, describe how they got involved, and share the benefits of working with the School of Medicine and its affiliated partners. Panelists will also address questions during a Q&A session after their presentation.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn the type of research that is produced by SOM undergraduate researchers
- Learn how to become affiliated with a research lab
- Learn how to get involved in research with the School of Medicine
- Ava Platt, Cellular and Molecular Brain Lab; Jefferson Kinney Ph.D.
- Aaron Cheng, Neurogenetics and Precision Medicine Lab; Edwin Oh Ph.D.
- Emily Carter, Undergraduate Researcher, UNLV SoM Department of Surgery;
- Deborah Kuhls M.D. & UNLV SoM OB/GYN Department; David Howard M.D./Ph.D.