Join UNLV faculty and local community health care expert professionals in a candid conversation about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Federal, State, & UNLV Roll Out
- Hesitancy Among POC
- Facts vs Fiction
- And Much More
Moderator: Melva Thompson Robinson, Professor in Social and Behavioral Health & Director of the Center for Health Disparities Research
- Alona D. Angosta, Associate Professor & Director of MSN Program
- Brian Labus, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology & Member of Medical Team Advising Gov. Steve Sisolak
- Christina M. Madison, Founder and CEO of The Public Health Pharmacist
- Zephanye L. Sistrunk, Director of Pharmacy at Valley Hospital Medical Center
- This event is a partnership between Intersecting Connections, The Intersection, and the UNLV Center for Health Disparities Research
Have a question about the vaccine? Submit it through the form.
We'll do our best to get it answered during the event.