Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement at Trade Shows
This conference brings together intellectual property law experts from the United States and other countries – attorneys, judges, representatives of trade show operators, and others – to discuss best practices for intellectual property rights enforcement at trade shows, including practices in courts and alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
For more information go to Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement at Trade Shows.
This event is open to the public, please complete the online registration form to attend.
More info on this event
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- Nevada Bar Intellectual Property Law Section
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO)
- Holley Driggs Walch Fine Wray
- Fennemore Craig