Networking is an integral part of professional development. For undergraduate researchers, networking is an avenue to progress your research portfolio and gain regional, national and international name recognition. In this interactive workshop, students will learn how to make use of digital tools to increase their networking scope. Specifically, this workshop will address networking in a CoVid-19 environment.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn the importance of networking for undergraduate researchers
- Understand why networking is important in academic and industry
- Learn how to create a digital scholarly footprint and expand your network through various digital platforms
- Learn how to advance your research through digital networking
- Dr. Levent Atici, Executive Director, Office of Undergraduate Research