HR Training: Goal Setting for Success at Work (EAP)
Sep. 6, 2017, 9am to 10am
Participants will learn to:
- Define their personal meaning of success and identify personal values.
- Develop a brief mission statement.
- Use a toll for creating SMART goals and an action plan.
- Create a short-term or long term goal.
- Employ strategies for staying committed to goals.
- Apply the techniques to non-work related aspects of their lives.
This event is free and open to all UNLV faculty and staff.
UNLV Employee Relations & Staff Development
More info on this event
UNLV Human Resources