How Do You Rec? -National Fitness Day & Blood Drive on
Come celebrate National Recreational Sports & Fitness Day with us at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC).
We will be hosting various fitness classes and events, all of which are free to participate in! This year's theme is "How Do You Rec" to promote overall health and wellness for all of the Rebels in our community.
The schedule for National Fitness Day includes:
- Health & Wellness Fair 10:00AM-3:00PM
- Vitalant Blood Drive 11:00AM- 3:00PM (in Room 1010 across of the Student Health Center)
- Outdoor Adventures Scavenger Hunt 11:00AM-1:00PM
- Cardio Dance Party 12:00PM-1:00PM
- Spin Express 1:00PM- 1:30PM
- Treadwall Challenge 1:00PM- 3:00PM
- Buti Yoga 1:30PM- 2:00PM
- Dodgeball Match 2:00PM-2:30PM
- Free Throw/Three Point Challenge 2:30PM- 3:00PM
All UNLV Faculty & Staff will have free admission to the SRWC all week.
Schedule your appointment to give blood at www.bloodhero.com and enter code: UNLV
Hope to see you there!
This event is free and open to all UNLV students, faculty and staff, and community members.
Campus Recreational Services