Grow your leadership skills and participate in team building activities as you hike this lightly trafficked out and back trail. The hike is beginner friendly and we may even spot some wild horses and a hidden waterfall!
- 3.6 miles - Difficulty Level: Easy
- Lunch and snacks are included
- 8:00am Please meet us in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center in front of the Outdoor Adventure office in the lobby, ready for departure.
- 8:15am Vans depart. Ride approximately 40 minutes to the First Creek Trailhead.
- 9:10am – 11:00am Hike to end of the trail. Fix and eat lunch.
- 11:00am-12:15pm Hike back to the van.
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm* Drive back to UNLV.
- Shoes that you can hike in, tennis shoes are fine.
- Clothes that are comfortable and that you can move in.
- At least 2 liters of water. Make sure these bottles are full before you leave campus.
- A small backpack to carry your water and food in.
Any questions about this trip or trip preparation should be directed to Hannah Doss at email@example.com or 702-774-7125.
*Times of arrival back onto campus are estimated and due to change without notice.