Over the course we will discuss topics in anatomy and physiology, training principles, exercise program design and implementation, and techniques for motivation and leadership. Come participate in training actual clients. Develop the confidence and skills to lead safe and effective personal training sessions and small-group training sessions.
Fitness Trainer Course takes place on each of the following dates & times:
Academic Based Lectures
- February 8: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- February 9: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- February 10: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- February 15: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- March 1: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- March 8: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The class culminates in an opportunity to interview for a position at Campus Recreational Services and to potentially join our fitness student staff.