Join us to discuss Graduate School and Professional degrees! Learn how to prepare for graduate school during your undergraduate career and how to present organized and complete information when applying for graduate school. Learn about the application process and how to remain on top of deadlines. Get information on financial support and funding.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn why Graduate School is beneficial (research, employment/salary opportunities, personal interests/fulfillment)
- Learn about the application process & how to review deadlines
- Learn about different types of financial support and funding (fellowships, assistantships, GA-ships, tuition waivers & students loans)
- Brianne Heinle, Executive Director of Graduate Financial Services & Business Operations, Graduate College
- Dr. G. David Beasley, Recruitment and Admissions Specialist, Graduate College