Grad Rebel Advantage: Undergraduate to Graduate
Learn what makes graduate school different from your undergraduate journey and why addressing the difference early is essential to your academic success. Learn about resources that are offered on campus that can help you with the transition from undergrad to grad. Listen to graduate students talk about implementing the tools & techniques they learned to be successful in grad school.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn about undergraduate degrees & graduate degrees
- Learn about resources and services on campus that will help make your transition easier
- Hear personal experiences from current graduate students
Professional Development Academy Program: Grad Rebel Advantage
Learning Experience: Lecture & Panel
Time Commitment: <2 hours
- Dr. Kathryn Korgan, Graduate College Dean
- Dr. Andrew Hanson, Honors College Dean
This workshop is open to Grad Rebel Advantage & RAMP students. Please RSVP 24 hours in advance.
Honors Student Council