Thinking about graduate education can be overwhelming: from choosing the right program for you, to figuring out the application process, and, most importantly, succeeding in the program once you begin. Join us for a virtual informational session about how the Grad Rebel Advantage program can help prepare you for graduate school.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Explore how graduate education can benefit your personal and professional life.
- Learn how Grad Rebel Advantage prepares undergraduates for graduate education through workshops, events, mentorship, and more.
- Learn about eligibility, the application process, and program requirements.
- Dr. Dave Beasley, Recruitment and Admissions Specialist
- Dr. Valarie Burke, Assistant Dean of Graduate Student Services
- Brianna Riviera, Grad Rebel Advantage Mentor
- Marlena Gatlin, Former Grad Rebel Advantage Participant