Thinking about graduate education can be overwhelming: from choosing the right program for you, to figuring out the application process, and, most importantly, succeeding in the program once you begin. Join us for a virtual informational session about how the Grad Rebel Advantage program can help prepare you for graduate school.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Explore how graduate education can benefit your personal and professional life.
- Learn how Grad Rebel Advantage prepares undergraduates for graduate education through workshops, events, mentorship, and more.
- Learn about eligibility, the application process, and program requirements.
PDA Type: N/A
PDA Pillars: Career Prep.
Learning Experience: Lecture & Interactive
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
Lifecycle Stage: Early, Mid, Late Master’s & Early, Mid, Late Doctoral
- Dr. Dave Beasley, Recruitment & Admissions Specialist
- Nevena Cvijetic, Grant & Program Manager
- Marlena Gatlin, Grad Rebel Advantage Graduate