The Grad Academy Information Session
The Grad Academy is the central hub for evidence-based graduate student leadership, professional, and career development and wellness programming. Annually, The Grad Academy offers over 60 workshops, 12 signature events, nonacademic advising, and career support each year in addition to offering four professional development certifications and six Grad Rebel Programs. Join us for an information session to learn about the free opportunities that are available to graduate and professional students.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn about eligibility, the application process, and program requirements for the:
- Co-Curricular Graduate Certifications: Teaching, Research, and Mentorship
- Grad Rebel Programs: Grad Rebel Ambassadors, Grad Rebel Advantage, Rebel Research and Mentorship, Grad Rebel Writing Boot Camp, Graduate College Medallion, Post-Graduate Career Pathways
- Graduate Badges: Financial Literacy & Wellness
- Nevena Cvijetic, executive director of Leadership, Professional, and Career Development
- Marlena Gatlin, event and program manager
- Dustin Davis, graduate student, interdisciplinary health sciences, Grad Rebel ambassador
This workshop is open to UNLV undergraduate & graduate students.
Please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance for the workshop.