GRA: Time Management: Strategies for Success
Feb. 7, 2023, 2pm to 3pm
Managing your time during the academic year can be difficult. As college students, you are expected to juggle a lot, projects, exams, your own research, work, family, friends, and even professional networking. Join us in the conversation for a discussion on how to manage your time effectively so you continue to flourish and thrive. Learn best practices for prioritizing tasks, overcoming procrastination, and dealing with frequent distractions.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Understand the primary demands of your time
- Identify your priorities
- Organize work for maximum efficiency
- Develop strategies to deal with interruptions and distractions
- Learn how to avoid procrastination
The Grad Academy Program: Grad Rebel Advantage
- Carli Barnum, School Counseling M.Ed. Student, Graduate Assistant (Graduate College)
This workshop is open to UNLV students. Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.