This workshop covers expectations in the workplace/academic field and acceptable behaviors: appropriate dress/attire, verbal communication, time management, and professionalism. By the end of the workshop you will have a clear understanding of your strengths, values, short-term goals, and how your behavioral choices influence how you are perceived by others.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Appropriate attire and how to look & act in a professional setting
- Organizational skills and effective time management
- Setting your professional sights (strengths, values, short-term goals, & behavioral choices)
- Kyle Kaalberg, Ph.D, Executive Director for Strategy and Strategic Initiatives, President’s Office
- Lisa Davis, Ph.D, Associate Director of MBA Programs