General Professional Etiquette Workshop
This workshop covers expectations in the workplace/academic field and acceptable behaviors: appropriate dress/attire, verbal communication, time management, and professionalism. By the end of the workshop you will have a clear understanding of your strengths, values, short-term goals, and how your behavioral choices influence how you are perceived by others.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Appropriate attire and how to look & act in a professional setting
- Organizational skills and effective time management
- Setting your professional sights (strengths, values, short-term goals, & behavioral choices)
Learning Experience: Panel
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
- Kyle Kaalberg, Ph.D, Executive Director for Strategy and Strategic Initiatives, President’s Office
- Lisa Davis, Ph.D, Associate Director of MBA Programs
This workshop is open to Grad Rebel Advantage students. Please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance for the workshop.
The Graduate College is now using Event Pass for all events and workshops. For easy check-in at the event, generate an Event Pass QR code by visiting involvementcenter.unlv.edu, signing in with your ACE account, clicking on the profile icon in the top right, and choosing Event Pass. This QR code can be used for all UNLV Graduate College events and workshops, so save it to your Apple Wallet, Google Pay, or photos.