GC: Work-Life Balance
How do you maintain your work-life balance when, for many of us, your work has moved into your home? How do you emotionally clock out when faced with surmounting challenges or, even worse, layoffs? Work-life balance has always been an important topic, but it is more important than ever to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Obtain a snapshot of how work habits and communications styles have changed as we have transitioned to virtual work environments
- Review the importance of setting boundaries
- Obtain tips to disconnect from work-life after you’ve “clocked-out”
- Identify strategies on how to create designated work spaces
The Grad Academy Pillars: Wellness
The Grad Academy Program: PGCCP, GRA
Learning Experience: Lecture
Lifecycle Stage: Early-Mid-Late Masters; Early-Mid-Late-Doctoral
- Dr. Donna Costa, Program Director and Associate Professor-in-Residence, UNLV Department of Brain Health
This workshop is open to UNLV students. Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.