GC: Strategies for Graduate Success: Applying to and Thriving
Learn what makes graduate school different from your undergraduate journey and why addressing the difference early is essential to your academic success. Learn about campus resources that can help you with the transition from undergrad to grad. Listen to graduate students talk about implementing the tools & techniques they learned to be successful in grad school.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn about undergraduate degrees & graduate degrees
- Learn about resources and services on campus that will help make your transition easier
- Hear personal experiences from current graduate students
Professional Development Academy Pillars: Career Prep, Wellness
Professional Development Academy Program: Grad Rebel Advantage
Learning Experience: Lecture, Interactive, Panel
Lifecycle Stage: N/A
- Dr. Kate Korgan, Vice Provost for Graduate Education & Dean of the Graduate College
- Dr. Andrew Hanson, Dean, Honors College
Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.