GC: Publishing Your Research in Graduate School
One skill that can be critical to the success of a graduate student is the ability to publish. Good academic research strives to increase and develop the amount of tested and reviewed scholarship available on any given subject. It is based on critical thought, extensive research, and analytical writing. By attending this workshop you will learn how to get published as a graduate student, learn about the publishing process, and tips for getting published in Academia.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn tips for getting published.
- Learn tips for approaching publishers.
- Learn about common mistakes and do’s and don't's of the publishing process.
Professional Development Academy Pillars: Research, Communication, Career Prep
Professional Development Academy Program: Grad Rebel Advantage, RAMP
Learning Experience: Panel
Lifecycle Stage: N/A
- Dustin Davis, Graduate Student, Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
- Dr. James Navalta, Associate Professor, M.S. Graduate Coordinator, Kinesiology and Nutrition Sciences
Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.