GC: Funding your Graduate Degree through a Graduate Assistantship
For many people, graduate school is a considerable financial commitment. But there are many funding opportunities. Besides paying your educational costs out of pocket, you can use grants, scholarships, graduate assistantships, federal and private student loans. How do these sources differ, and which should you pursue? This workshop will teach you different strategies for funding your graduate studies and highlight Graduate Assistantships.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Understand the important financial decisions that arise in graduate school
- Become familiar with online and on-campus financial resources
- Learn about financial aid, loans, grants, scholarships, fellowships, and graduate assistantships
Professional Development Academy Pillars: Wellness
Professional Development Academy Program: Grad Rebel Advantage
Learning Experience: Lecture, Interactive
Lifecycle Stage: N/A
- Brianne Heinle, Executive Director of Graduate Financial Services & Business Operations
- Ashlyn Gray, Associate Director of Graduate Financial Services
Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.