GC: Difficult Conversations & Conflict Resolution
Conflict occurs in a variety of environments, including your workplace and classrooms. Negative consequences include dysfunctional teamwork, decreased productivity, and low employee morale. Learning conflict resolution skills can result in improved teamwork, productivity, and employee satisfaction. To help cultivate strong and healthy professional relationships, this workshop will introduce attendees to negotiation strategies, consensus-building techniques, and approaches to problem-solving.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Identify common challenges encountered between individuals in a variety of environments
- Learn negotiation strategies, consensus-building techniques, and problem-solving approaches to help to resolve and minimize these conflicts or concerns
The Grad Academy Pillars: Leadership, Communication, Career Prep
The Grad Academy Program: GRC, GMC, GTC, RAMP, PGCPP, Grad Rebel Advantage
Learning Experience: Panel
Lifecycle Stage: N/A
- Rick Arpin, Office Managing Partner, Las Vegas, KPMG LLP
- Lisa Danielson, Director, Center for Space and Earth Science, National Security Education Center, Los Alamos National Lab
- TaChelle Lawson, President, FIG Strategy & Consulting
- Kacey Lorenzen, Goals Coach, US Bank
Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.