Fishing and Camping Eagle Valley Reservior
Eagle Valley Reservoir has a maximum depth of 43 feet and 65 surface acres. It's populated with Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Crappie, Tiger Trout, and Brown Trout. Volcanic tuff and sediment give Spring Valley State Park a beautiful light-gray, pink and white backdrop. We will be car camping and exploring a historical graveyard and cabin as well. Bring your own fishing pole!
This event is open to the public.
Registration fees and details:
- $153 Students/SRWC Members
- $163 Non-Members
- Included in prilce: meals, round trip transportation and park entry fees.
- Registration and paperwork due by 5:00 p.m., July 17.
- To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702.774.7130.
- Pre-trip meeting: July 16, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. at SRWC wet classroom.
UNLV Outdoor Adventures