This webinar will discuss best practices in online education that you can implement in your online or remote class for the Spring 2021 semester. We will cover academic integrity, student resources, the importance of a “Let’s Get Started” module, and creating and maintaining a teaching presence in the online classroom. At the end of the webinar, we will show you how to access pre-created modules and pages that you can import and use in your online or remote courses.
By the end of the webinar, participants will able to:
- Identify and apply best practices for course design to support student learning in an online classroom.
- Identify resources to support remote/online teaching and learning throughout the semester.
- Use WebCampus tools and features to support student achievement, inclusion, and engagement.
- Import materials and resources from the WebCampus Commons into their WebCampus course.
Recommended OIT WebCampus Sessions:
- WebCampus 203: Creating Pages
- WebCampus 204: WebCampus Calendar
- WebCampus 205: Importing Content from Another WebCampus Course or The Commons
- WebCampus 206: Modules in WebCampus
- WebCampus 308: Master Courses, The Commons and Sharing Content
Recommended OIT Panopto or WebEx Sessions:
- WebCampus 504: Using Panopto to Record and Manage Video Content
- WebEx 101: An Intro To WebEx At UNLV
- WebEx/Canvas Integration Training