Meet new and returning Diana L. Bennett BMI Fellows—with an open bar. Fellows will give short, accessible introductions to their work and the projects that bring them to the Black Mountain Institute (BMI).
Presenting fellows include:
- Kluge-BMI Fellow Jane Barnes
- Diana L. Bennett Fellow Malena Mörling
- Shearing Fellow William Todd Schultz
- Tom and Mary Gallagher Fellow David Ulin
- Eleanor Kagi Foundation Fellow in Literature and Medicine David J. Morris
- Kenneth Barlow City of Asylum Fellow Hossein M. Abkenar
This event is free and open to the public.
To attend, please register.