Families and the First Folio!
This workshop series will feature three fun interactive workshops to get children and their families excited about William Shakespeare's works.
- 11 a.m.-Noon: Have Fun with Hamlet
- Introduces families to Shakespeare’s language through Hamlet and familiar lines
- Recommended for children ages 6-9 and their families
- 1-2 p.m.: Words, Words, Words!
- Invites participants to play with Shakespeare’s language with insults
- Recommended for children ages 9-12 and their families
- 3-4 p.m.: Create a Folio
- Learn firsthand about the way the First Folio and other early modern books were printed
- Recommended for children ages 6-12 and their families
This event is free and open to the public.
To attend, please RSVP online beginning Aug. 10.
More info on this event
UNLV University Libraries