Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Session 2: Is Your Idea Commercially Viable
The Troesh Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is a 3-session workshop is designed for students from all disciplines who are interested in learning basic concepts and techniques to develop their entrepreneurial skills. The Bootcamp offers students three intensive, one-hour sessions where students will receive introductory knowledge on tools and techniques they need in order to successfully start or grow their own business. No previous entrepreneurship knowledge is necessary.
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis and the bootcamp is limited to a 20 student cohort. Student participants that register, attend all of the sessions, and complete all the assignments on time will receive a $99 on their Rebel card.
Troesh Entrepreneurship Bootcamp provides students with an introduction to:
- Essential entrepreneurship concepts and language.
- Evaluating ideas and important aspects of it.
- Communicating their business idea easily and effectively.
- Understanding the problem from their market’s point-of-view.
- Developing sustainable strategies using the Lean Business Model Canvas.
- Understanding the financial side of an entrepreneurial journey.
- Crafting a good elevator pitch.
Please RSVP online to secure your spot.