Join us for a weekend of fun and ponies in sunny San Diego. We'll stay in Downtown San Diego and take the Coaster into Del Mar for a day at the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club where the turf meets the surf. We have limited tickets, reserve yours today!
Friday, August 03
- Travel to San Diego. Participants are to make their own transportation arrangements.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- A block of hotel rooms is reserved for us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego Downtown: 1646 Front Street, San Diego, CA
- 2-night stay at the special EMBA price of $189 per night
- Discounted parking - $20 per day
Saturday, August 04
- Participants will take a train from downtown San Diego to Del Mar. To be paid for by participants at train terminal.
- All day reserved seating at the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, provided in the Clubhouse Terrace Restaurant.
- Gates open at noon, first post at 2 p.m.
- The price of admission to the track and reserved seating for the 4th is $25 per person. *Sorry no refunds. If you are unable to attend after purchase, please share your ticket with another UNLV EMBA student, staff, alum, or faculty.
Sunday, August 05
- Check-out of hotel
- Private Tour and Tasting at Ballast Point’s Research & Development Brewery ($5 per person). Check out Ballast Point with an intimate tour of their pilot brewery in Little Italy: includes 2 R&D tasters and a Little Italy Taster Glass. Tour starts at 12:00 pm and is approx. 45 minutes. (Space is limited to 15 people.) 21 and older only Please have proper identification with you.