EDP Presents - Head Up: Elevating Leadership in the 2021 Landscape
The global industry has never been bigger. The industry's challenges have never been more profound or global. And hence, the industry's Executive Development Program has never been more important.
Join UNLV International Gaming Institute and the University of Nevada, Reno College of Business and Extended Studies for a very special Executive Development Program (EDP) – taking place virtually from December 5 - 11, 2021 in your home office – alongside the next generation of global experts.
Learn from the industry's most esteemed executives, as we tackle, together in teams, the industry's toughest 2021 challenges. This year, we lead from a place of hope and optimism, shifting from crisis leadership to posttraumatic leadership, as only EDP can.
- Leading in a post-pandemic world
- Working from home, working from around the globe
- Gender, diversity, and inequality - now more than ever
- Our lives of technology creep: creating wins, eliminating losses
- Failure - and getting back up off the canvas
- Hope, optimism, and positive intelligence for the rest of the 21st century
At the end of the course, you go home smarter, armed with a playbook for your future. And you take home a network of internationally recognized leaders, both on the faculty and in the classroom, in the industry's most famed academy. EDP Presents is open to all director-level and higher gaming executives – including alumni of the traditional Executive Development Program
- $3,500 USD per participant, OR
- $3,200 USD per participant for organizations sending 2+ attendees
Please visit the EDP presents website to register.