The eligibility requirements for undergraduate students are:
- Have an interest in conducting research or working on a creative/scholarly project.
- Must be enrolled at UNLV as a full-time student (minimum 12 credits per semester).
- Must have completed at least 60 credit hours at the time the program begins. Students must have at least a full academic year left in order to participate in the RAMP.
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA.
- Need to remain in good academic standing throughout the year-long participation in the program.
- Must participate in the entire length of the program from the start of the fall 2018 semester (Mon., Aug. 20, 2018) to the end of the spring 2019 semester (May 10, 2019).