Deadline | Undergraduate Applications for RAMP
The deadline for undergraduates to apply for the Graduate College Rebel Research and Mentorship Program is Mon., April 9.
All applications must be submitted to the Graduate College Student Success Institute at email@example.com.
Additional information on the application process can be found on the RAMP webpage.
The eligibility requirements for undergraduate students are:
- Have an interest in conducting research or working on a creative/scholarly project.
- Must be enrolled at UNLV as a full-time student (minimum 12 credits per semester).
- Must have completed at least 60 credit hours at the time the program begins. Students must have at least a full academic year left in order to participate in the RAMP.
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA.
- Need to remain in good academic standing throughout the year-long participation in the program.
- Must participate in the entire length of the program from the start of the fall 2018 semester (Mon., Aug. 20, 2018) to the end of the spring 2019 semester (May 10, 2019).
More info on this event
Graduate College and Office of the Vice Provost of Undergraduate Education