When it comes to data and cyber security, every organization is a target. For regulatory agencies, online gaming companies and land-based casino gaming organizations, understanding the urgency and the requirements in this environment are critical.
Don’t get intimidated by tech talk: this seminar is for non-tech gaming executives who need the facts when it comes to cyber threats. The ICGR breaks down the terms, issues and strategies to help you and your organization navigate through this topic.
The ICGR is gathering the leading experts from relevant perspectives in the gaming industry, including operators, federal and state regulators, and industry executives.
This is the latest seminar in the ICGR's Compliance Technology executive education tracks. Come learn with us.
Instructors for this seminar include:
- J Brin Gibson, Chairman, Nevada Gaming Control Board
- David Rebuck, Director, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Rick Alwine, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Adam Brand, Managing Director, KPMG Cybersecurity Practice
- David Cowen, Managing Director, KPMG Cyber Response Practice
Topics for the seminar will cover:
- Data Privacy
- Responding to a Cyber Attack
- Threat Assessment
- Gaming Regulator Jurisdictional Perspectives
All participants who successfully complete the seminar will receive a Certificate of Completion from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.