There are two levels of casino auditing courses for you to choose from. The course is split into two levels to enable you to obtain a deeper insight into this important topic.
Casino Auditing Level 1 is a pre-requisite for taking Casino Auditing Level 2.
Casino Auditing Level 2 Topics:
- Casino internal control - a risk-based focus analysis of casino financial statistics
- Slots and table games – inside the numbers
- Effective casino marketing
- Slot clubs
- IT surveillance and security
- Game protection
- Cashless wagering
- Special topics regarding auditing
Who should attend?
Gaming auditors, regulatory agency staff, chief financial officers and CPAs
A certificate of attendance will be awarded to every participant who attends and completes the entire course.