Career Fest: Spring Job Fair
UNLV Career Services invites you to come and connect with over 150 employers from across the country as you kick start your job search. This two day event will feature companies from different industries with exciting career opportunities. Our spring semester event is open to all UNLV students and alumni.
Spring Job Fair (All Majors)
- Tue., March 1: 12-5 p.m. | Student Union Ballroom
- Wed., March 2: 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Student Union Ballroom
For a list of participating employers, visit the Career Services website.
We will be hosting several workshops the week prior to the Career Fest Workshops:
Prepare yourself for finding a job in your desired industry! Learn how to write a resume, practice interviewing skills, and how to prepare for the job fair from industry leaders. Ask senior executives questions during our Employer Panel. Each workshop is hosted by a local employer.
How to Prepare for the Career Fair Presentation
- Mon., Feb. 22: 1 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. | Student Union 205
Presented by: ACE ENT and Kaufman Financial Group
Interviewing Skills Presentation
- Tue., Feb. 23: 1 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. | BEH 236
Presented by: Northwestern Mutual and Nordstrom
- Wed., Feb. 24: 4-6 p.m. | Student Union Theatre
- AAA Insurance - Sr. Claims Manager
- Aramark - Vice President
- Influential Network - VP of Talent
- Sunrise Residential Treatment Center - Executive Director
- United Way - CEO
- Waddell & Reed - Managing Principal
Resume Review Workshop
- Thur., Feb. 25: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | SSC-A, Room 201
- Companies reviewing resumes include: AAA Insurance, Alaskan Heating & Air Conditioning, College Nannies, Heartland Dental, Influential Network, Waddell & Reed
This event is free for current UNLV students and alumni.
Employers interested in attending can register on their Hire A Rebel account or can contact UNLV Career Services at 702-895-3495.