Budget Training (no positions)
As we rapidly approach the budget season Financial Planning, Budget & Analysis will be offering training courses to help you learn how to prepare your FY23 budgets. The virtual hands-on training session will teach how to do the following:
- Navigate Anaplan and perform adjustments
- Complete a self-supporting budget, including position budgeting
- Use Anaplan dashboards via live demonstration
To register, please email FPBA@unlv.edu to request an invitation to the following courses below.
Budget Training (Approximately 1 hour) - The Budget Training course will cover entering a self-supporting budget for the upcoming fiscal year. In addition, any new changes or requirements will be addressed. If you need to learn how to budget positions, please register for the Budget Training with Positions course.
If your questions are not answered in the training session, the Financial Planning, Budget & Analysis team will hold “open labs" in early February to help users navigate and troubleshoot individually. More information about open labs will be provided during the training sessions.
- January 24-February 3, 2022: Training will be available in REBELearn
- February 7-17, 2022: Open labs will be held for those in need of individual assistance after completing training (details provided in the training class.)
- March 4, 2022: Budgets for all self-supporting budgeted accounts are due.
- April 29, 2022: Reallocations for all State accounts will be due.
Submit a request to FPBA@unlv.edu to register.
Financial Planning, Budget & Analysis