Best Practices for Successful Mentor-Mentee Relationships
A successful mentor-mentee relationship is an important component of becoming an undergraduate researcher. In this informative and interactive workshop, students will learn the ingredients towards establishing and maintaining a successful mentor-mentee relationship with their faculty research mentor. In addition, students will be exposed to strategies and best practices on how to communicate effectively with their faculty research mentors.
Learning Objectives: By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn how to establish and maintain an effective relationship with a faculty mentor
- Learn why a mentor-mentee relationship is important for the success of an undergraduate researcher
- Learn effective communication skills with your faculty research mentor
- Dr. Levent Atici, Executive Director, Office of Undergraduate Research
- Dr. Matthew Della Sala, Assistant Director for Undergraduate Research
This workshop is free to all UNLV students.
The Office of Undergraduate Research is using Event Pass for all events and workshops. If you are new to Event Pass, please access this link to get familiarized with the platform. If you already have an Event Pass account, please RSVP by clicking on the red button below.
Office of Undergraduate Research