Best Practices for Developing and Managing High-Enrollment Online Courses
No matter how your department defines a high-enrollment course they all pose challenges with engaging and managing the student learning experience. This webinar will demonstrate how to leverage WebCampus tools to manage and engage students in a high enrollment course. We will highlight how to use WebCampus to streamline feedback, grading, and course management. The webinar will also showcase how to use WebCampus to create opportunities for student collaboration.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify WebCampus tools to support effective student engagement
- Identify WebCampus tools to optimize grading and student feedback
- Identify WebCampus tools to effectively manage a high enrollment course
- Understand key elements of online course design that support a high enrollment course
Recommended OIT WebCampus Sessions:
- WebCampus 306: Organizing your Gradebook
- WebCampus 307: WebCampus Analytics
- WebCampus 312: Rubrics
- WebCampus 313: Peer Review in WebCampus
- WebCampus 314: Student Groups in WebCampus
- WebCampus 507: Leveraging Google in WebCampus
The event is open to Faculty and Staff, register online.
UNLV Office of Online Education