BACK ON TRACK: Academic Probation is Not a Life Sentence
We know the last year has been pretty challenging to navigate. Between coping with social isolation, navigating virtual learning, and just trying to stay healthy, it has been difficult, if not next to impossible, to keep on an even keel – let alone succeed academically. That’s why we’re reaching out to you to participate in a unique experience designed to assist UNLV students facing academic probation.
This three-day workshop + masterclass includes guest speakers and presentations that will answer your questions and provide hands-on tips and strategies to help you get BACK ON TRACK!
- Access to the BACK ON TRACK Canvas Site
- Receive tips and strategies to get off academic probation
- Receive books and materials identified specific to academic success
- Chances to win prizes including, but not limited to book vouchers, Rebel Cash, AirPods, & More
RSVP by June 1, 2021, and receive a t-shirt!
- June 15, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Welcome Address by & Orientation
Roundtable with Dr. Tiffany Mfume, Assistant Vice President for Student Success and Retention at Morgan State University
- June 16, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Interactive Sessions: Probation & Financial Aid; Academic Advising; & More
- June 17, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Interactive Sessions: Putting It All Together; Setting Goals, Academic Planning, Success Strategies, Financial Planning & More
Remember, we're here to for you!
The MSI Student Council & The Intersection
*BACK ON TRACK is an initiative coordinated by Natalie Gutierrez, a member of the UNLV MSI Student Council Initiative, with support from The Intersection
Open to students on academic probation or not making satisfactory academic progress.
Minority Service Institution Student Council