Assignments in WebCampus
In this webinar, you will learn how to use the Assignments tool in WebCampus to maximize student engagement. We will explore different types of discussions and show how various media can be used to support learning objectives and engage your students in course content.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the best practices of using Assignments as a learning tool in WebCampus.
- Identify components and structures of Assignments in WebCampus that best benefit students.
- Discover how to use Assignments to improve student engagement in WebCampus.
Recommended OIT WebCampus Sessions:
- WebCampus 209: Course Settings
- WebCampus 302: Assignments
- WebCampus 503: TurnItIn
- WebCampus 507: Google Cloud Assignments
Recommended OIT Panopto or WebEx Sessions:
- WebCampus 506: Panopto Quizzing, Enhancing Video Interactivity, and Student Assignment Submissions
The event is open to Faculty and Staff, register online.
UNLV Office of Online Education