Join the UNLV Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art for a day of fun, creativity, and learning. All materials will be provided.
- 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.: Music Performance: Listen to harpist and UNLV School of Music graduate student, Emily Montoya Barnes and flutist Anastasia Petanova perform pieces inspired by our local desert environment.
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Storytime Station presented by the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Quilting Workshop
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Drawing Activity
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Story-Building Workshop
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Museum I-Spy
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Mask Making Activity
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Sculpture Station
The Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art is easily accessed from the west side of the UNLV campus. Drive east on East Harmon Ave until the road enters the campus and terminates in a parking lot. The Museum will be on your right, next to a desert landscape garden.
View our location in Google Maps
Note: All buildings on the UNLV campus share the same street address, 4505 S. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89154. To find the Barrick Museum building, use the Google Maps link.
Parking in staff, student, and metered spots is free after 1pm Fridays. Metered parking is available behind the Lied library and along Harmon. To purchase a daily pass or for questions about parking on campus dial Parking and Transportation Services at 702-895-1300.