Join the UNLV Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art for a day of fun, creativity, and learning. The museum will be filled with free activities for the entire community. Discover new ways to appreciate art as a viewer and a maker by viewing our summer art exhibitions and participating in one of our free hands-on workshops. Guests will enjoy Museum Eye Spy, Storytime presented by Las Vegas Clark County Library District, modern dance, and art making. Bring your creations home or exhibit them in the museum's lobby. Our admission is free and materials will be provided.
- 10 a.m. & 3 p.m. | Storytelling presented by Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
- 12:30–1:15 p.m. | Modern Dance Performance courtesy the UNLV Department of Dance and the Erick Hawkins Institute West
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Free Hands-on Sculpture Station: Texture Making
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Free Hands-on Quilting Workshop with the Artist
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Free Hands-on Collaborative Drawing Activity
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Free Hands-on Art Project: Make Your Own Mask
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Free Museum Eye-Spy
- 9 a.m.–5 p.m. | Free Story-Building Workshop
The Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art is easily accessed from the west side of the UNLV campus. Drive east on East Harmon Ave until the road enters the campus and terminates in a parking lot. The Museum will be on your right, next to a desert landscape garden.
View our location in Google Maps.
*Note: All buildings on the UNLV campus share the same street address, 4505 S. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89154. To find the Barrick Museum building, use the Google Maps link above.
Parking in staff, student, and metered spots is free after 1 p.m. on Fridays. Metered parking is available behind the Lied library and along Harmon. To purchase a daily pass or for questions about parking on campus dial Parking and Transportation Services at 702-895-1300.