Alternative Route to Licensure Information Session
Interested in learning more about UNLV's ARL program where individuals with bachelor's degrees outside of education can be put on a fast track to earning a Nevada conditional teaching license as quickly as one semester (based on successful completion of licensing requirements). Program participants continue through the Nevada standard licensing requirements and Master of Education (M.Ed.) requirements for early childhood education, special education, and curriculum & instruction.
Please sign up for one of our information sessions for Spring 2022. We will be conducting our information sessions via Zoom and in person. Please make sure to RSVP to receive the link for the session, which will be sent the day before or the day of the information session.
If you can't make this date, check out another 90-minute session this spring:
- Monday, Jan. 10, 4 p.m. (via Zoom)
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, noon (via Zoom and In-Person on UNLV’s Campus - BEH 240)
- Friday, Feb. 11, noon (via Zoom)
- Tuesday, Feb. 22, 5:30 p.m. (via Zoom)
- Tuesday, Mar. 8, 4 p.m. (via Zoom)
- Thursday, Mar. 31, 5:30pm (via Zoom and In-Person on UNLV’s Campus - BEH 240)
- Monday, Apr. 11, 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Apr. 27, 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 12, 3 p.m. (via Zoom and In-Person on UNLV’s Campus - BEH 240)
- Tuesday, May 24, 5:30 p.m.