Academic Time Management
Nov. 14, 2014, 10am to 11:30am
Graduate Student Commons, Room 2141
Graduate and Professional Student Workshop
- Dr. Peter Gray, associate professor, department of anthropology
- Dr. Anthony Gatling, William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration
- Dr. Helen Neil, associate dean, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
- Dr. LeAnn Putney, department of educational psychology and higher education
Topics of Discussion:
- Outlining your semester – Set realistic goals, timelines, etc.
- Creating a weekly and monthly calendar – both academic and personal
- Setting daily routines to maximize your time and keep yourself in balance: mentally, physically and emotionally
- Utilizing campus and external resources
This event is free and open to students, faculty, and staff.
Seating is limited, register today!
More info on this event
Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA)