Welcome, Bienvenido, 환영, Bienvenue, 欢迎, ようこそ, أهلا بك, Добре дошли, Добро пожаловать to ESL Tutoring at the English Language Center!
The English Language Center is proud to pilot ESL tutoring services for UNLV's international and multilingual undergraduate and graduate students at UNLV.
Each ESL tutoring session is one hour long.
You can schedule a face-to-face or a virtual ESL tutoring session.
The face-to-face ESL tutoring sessions are held at Frank and Estella Beam Hall (BEH), room 543 and the virtual ESL tutoring appointments are held remotely via a virtual conference platforms such as WebEx or GoogleMeet.
How to Schedule an ESL Tutoring Appointment (Student)
- Log in MyUNLV with your ACE username and password.
- Click on Resources.
- Click on Campus Connect Login.
- Click on Schedule an Appointment.
- Click on Learning Support.
- Select Face-to-face Consultation or Online Consultation from the second drop down menu What kind of appointment would you like to schedule? drop-down menu.
- Click on English Language Center under Please select an appropriate location.
- Choose an appointment date/time.
- Check your RebelMail for a confirmation of your ESL Tutoring appointment.
How to Refer an International or Multilingual Student to ESL Tutoring Services (Advisor/Faculty Member)