RAP is a convenient way for students to access and request DRC services.
Through RAP, instructors can easily:
- Review your students and their requested accommodations.
- Access your students Faculty Notification Letters.
- Manage alternative testing contracts.
- Review course notes uploaded by student notetakers.
- Request specialized course materials required for students with disabilities.
A reminder to instructors:
- Please complete the Test Accommodation Form (TAF) as soon as it is received.
- Course material requests are very time sensitive. Please provide them to the DRC as soon as a request is made.
- If asked, please remember to make classroom announcements regarding notetaker recruitment.
Click “Log into Rebel Access Portal” to log in with your ACE username and password.