Visitor Guidelines During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The following protocols apply to business and community partners, such as volunteers, vendors, contractors, suppliers, and other visitors:
- Make an appointment and coordinate all arrangements with your UNLV point of contact.
- During limited operations, informal and casual visits are discouraged.
- Bring your own face covering and hand sanitizer.
- Follow university staff instructions while on campus.
- Adhere to the guidelines established by OSHA and the CDC, as updated, and all other federal and state regulations and guidelines to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19.
UNLV expects visitors to follow the same behavioral guidelines we have established for our employees and students, including:
- Do not come to campus if you are sick.
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Minimize contact with shared surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.&
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Discard tissues in the trash and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
Learn more about coughing and sneezing etiquette on the CDC website.
This slideshow covers safety measures UNLV has adopted to mitigate COVID-19 risks.