Guidelines for all UNLV Employees
In responding to the re-entry consequent to the COVID-19 interruption, UNLV is committed to protecting public health, including the health of our students, faculty, staff, vendors, contractors, and visitors. The COVID-19 Response Policy requires that appropriate guidelines be followed as we return to on-campus operations and activities. These guidelines are subject to change as needed to be consistent with directives from the Governor, NSHE Chancellor, and UNLV President.
- All employees and volunteers are required to complete the Returning Safely to Campus training and score 100% on a five-question quiz. Log into WebCampus to take the training.
- Employees who have already completed the training do not have to take it again.
Face Coverings and COVID-19
- Effective July 30, all NSHE students, employees, and members of the public are required to wear a face covering as recommended by the CDC while inside any building or structure on any NSHE campus or property.
- Face coverings must cover both the mouth and nose.
- Employees alone in non-public locations, such as private offices, are not required to wear a face covering.
- Individuals may request a health-related accommodation by contacting the Disability Resources Center (students) or Equal Employment and Title IX (employees). Individuals may contact Gregg Maye (firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-895-4849), the campus COVID-19 Ombudsman, to discuss concerns or potential exceptions.
The CDC provides guidance on how to properly wear a cloth face covering.