UNLV Supplies and Assistance
The following resources are available to facilitate resumption of on-campus operations. All of these services are centrally funded by the university.
What UNLV is providing:
- Two (2) cloth face coverings to all employees
- One personal size hand sanitizer to all employees
- Installation of hand sanitizer dispensers in buildings across campus
- Sanitation kits to departments for cleaning personal work spaces
Department representatives must submit an order through the Business Affairs Administration Portal to receive these items. Step by step portal instructions are available online. Delivery Services will coordinate curbside pick-up and/or delivery.
Additionally, UNLV is:
- Enhancing cleaning: disinfection of touchpoints in high traffic areas
- Using of EPA-approved disinfectants that are effective against COVID-19
- Implementing industry COVID-19 best practices for air filtration and HVAC systems
To ensure safe practices across campus, representatives from Emergency Management, Risk Management, the School of Public Health, and Student Wellness are conducting walkthroughs of campus facilities as we prepare for Step Two and Step Three. These physical assessments will evaluate the proposed mitigation strategies to ensure the best possible conditions exist in these spaces.
Moving Services will assist departments with moving or removing heavy pieces of furniture free of charge to create socially distanced workplaces
Moving Services provides document and furniture storage for departments. Furniture removal and storage for COVID-19 social distancing reasons are centrally funded by the university and are available at no charge to departments. Rates and instructions are available online.
Integrated Marketing & Branding has a catalog of UNLV-branded COVID-19 signage and graphics they can incorporate into vinyl floor stickers, signs, and other collateral to help individuals socially distance
Ensure that your social distanced workplace is up to code and workplace layouts do not block fire & life safety devices