UNLV is a clearinghouse for business leaders and entrepreneurs looking to start, grow, or expand their businesses.
Centers and Institutes
Whether you’re developing a business plan or you’re ready to launch your company, the following UNLV centers and institutes can help:
- Office of Economic Development promotes economic development in the community and state and supports faculty and staff as they develop intellectual property.
- Nevada Small Business Development Center — Learn about the small business development assistance provided to the local community and the surrounding region.
- Center for Entrepreneurship promotes the teaching, research, and practice of entrepreneurship in Southern Nevada.
- Center for Business and Economic Research collects, analyzes, and disseminates information on the economy and Nevada businesses.
- Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies is committed to advancing the real estate profession by offering programs and services such as real estate certification, online mortgage training, and networking opportunities for industry professionals.
- UNLV Division of Educational Outreach offers customized programs for training, retraining, and upgrading skills of employees. The Division also provides professional services such as data collection.
UNLV is committed to creating a more diverse supplier base while maximizing resources and strengthening economic development. Small, minority, veteran, or female business owners can access business opportunities with UNLV through the Supplier Inclusion Program.
UNLV is working with local organizations to improve our local community. Contact the individual agencies for more information about their services and how membership may enhance your business.